- Chief Medical Examiner in Tarrant, Parker, Denton and Johnson Counties, TX and Adjunct Professor at Texas Wesleyan University.
- He received his Undergraduate degree from American University in Beirut, medical degree from American University in Beirut, completed his residency at Baylor University Medical Center and is board certified in Anatomic and Forensic Pathology.
- Dr. Peerwani was Professor Of the Year at UNTHSC three times. He worked for the FBI in 1993 after the Waco disaster and received the Humanitarian Award from the Physicians for Human Rights in 2006.
- He is on the Editorial Board of the American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology.
- Dr. Peerwani is an advocate of human rights with missions to various parts of the world.
Office of the Chief Medical Examiner, Tarrant County
200 Feliks Gwozdz Place Fort Worth, Texas 76104
Monday, December 14, 2009
Tuesday, September 1, 2015